Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Top Ten

Ryan and I were talking and began evaluating our TOP 10 Purchases, so just in case you care...here they are (in no particular order)

Dana:
1. Pampered Chef ice cream scoop
2. Hoover Floormate
3. Reiker Heater fan
4. Ultravection oven
5. Notebooks I buy from Walmart that I use to organize my life
6. all of my scrapbooking stuff
7. Penway spiral bound notebooks from Walgreens for my spiritual journals, college ruled
8. Breathe Right nose strips to use at night when I have a cold
9. DVR (Tivo) to use on our tv
10. My kitchen table, my living room curtains, our African dresser, our mahogany cabinet

Conclusion- I take joy in the little things in life or anything that makes my life easier

Ryan:
1. Our House
2. Dana's engagement ring
3. Reiker heater ceiling fan
4. Dell laptop
5. Ultravection oven
6. Soda
7. High Speed Internet
8. Xbox 360, games, and accessories
9. Table saw
10. Our van
11. IPAQ personal computer (yes, I realize that this is #11, but when has Ryan ever followed the rules?)

Conclusion- Ryan pretty much loves anything that will plug in...or is so technically advanced that it doesn't actually NEED to be plugged in!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

A couple of observations...Your number 10 had four items so technically YOU didn't follow the rules since Ryan had less items than you.

Didn't you pick out the engagement ring and have control over that entire purchase???Did HE really buy that????? Questions to ponder.

Dana & Ryan said...

Okay. you are right. So I guess I can't follow the rules either. But they all fit under the same CATEGORY so I thought it would work!

And we looked at rings together in Kansas City (long story) and found one I liked. So he went to our jeweler and had them make it just like the one we saw. So no, I didn't make the purchase or have control over it. He did a great job all by himself.

Melanie Wilson said...

Wow, my recommended item made it to number 2 on your list? I am impressed! Glad you like it. Still love mine. Don't know what I would do without it. Well, actually I do. I'd be yelling over spilled milk. Now I just get out the FloorMate. ;-) Thanks again for coming to the crop.

Wendy said...

Okay...please call 1-800-post something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!