Thursday, April 17, 2008

Discovery Toys Playdate




This morning I had a Discovery Toys Playdate! Lots of new toys and lots of kiddos. I wasn't exactly expecting it be a ton of fun with so many people crammed into my little house but it definitely was! My favorite part was watching my girls explore all of the toys. It was a great way to see what types of toys they liked. Anna and Naomi ended up playing with toys that I never would have picked out for them. Anna's Fav: stacking cups These are a Discovery Toys staple. I always thought they were so simple that they wouldn't be very much fun. Apparently I was wrong because Anna spent most of her time with these cups! I guess I know one of her birthday presents already! Naomi's fav: A Hammer Away boat thingy Go figure Naomi's would include a hammer! It is a toy boat with lots of holes for balls to go rolling through down the ramp. Another of Naomi's favorites that we already have is the Toddler Marbleworks. Every kid no matter their age seems to LOVE it. We got it as a gift and I groaned because I have played with the marbleworks for older kids and I can't do it. It confuses me...so many pieces, so much chaos! I can't imagine how difficult it would be for me to put it together after having three kids! (it seems that my brain cells now rest in the single digits) Luckily, the toddler version stays in one piece and is easy-peasy (sp?). Abby's Fav: undeclared She just sucked on everything in sight.


I'm leaving my show open until Monday or so. If anyone is interested in ordering anything, you can browse the website at http://www.lauriestoys.com/ Just let me know if there is something you want or if you have a question and I can talk to Laurie about it. When you go to her website, if you click on the Spring Sale icon on the left hand side, there is group of toys that are all 50% off right now. Some of them are worth checking out!

No comments: