Friday, May 23, 2008

Abby, Abby, and More Abby

Okay...someone complained about me not posting any pics of Abby from the Renaissance Fair. Was I just treating her as a typical 3rd child (often ommitted accidentally!)? Of course not, I was doing her a favor! None of her photos were very becoming to put in mildly! So here are a few new ones that are definitley blog worthy! And it is only fair that she has a blog all to herself since Sunday is her FIRST birthday!!!! It's hard to believe she will be 1...and that there is no little sister to attend her birthday party! All of which I am grateful for :) Abigail is a joy. She loves to laugh and be hung upside down and other daring feats. She just started to walk and does well until she repeatedly shrieks in delight and then loses her balance. She loves to talk with her favorite words being "Night Night" and "Bye Bye". Happy Birthday Abigail! We love you!


Abby exploring her new talent









2 comments:

Wendy said...

Finally, I was wondering where your mystery child was!

Unknown said...

I was the one who complained. You are all welcome.