Friday, April 3, 2009

Clooney's Macaroni

So in case you haven't heard, George Clooney is in St. Louis making a movie called Up in the Air. The whole city is a buzz with stardom and Clooney sightings. As far as I know of, they have filmed at a school in Affton, a Lutheran church in Maplewood, the Cheshire Inn in Clayton, Lambert Airport, the Schnucks on South Grand, and the Millenium Hotel.  My mom and stepdad's church hosted the cast and crew food gatherings in their fellowship hall while they were filming at the Cheshire Inn. My stepdad is the building manager so he had full access all three days they were there. We got the leftovers.  Apparently NPR has recently reported that someone from PETA contacted Clooney about using his sweat as a flavor for George Clooney Tofu.  Thankfully, Clooney declined. We didn't get tofu but we did get to eat Clooney's three day old macaroni. PETA ain't got nothing on us.  Thought about selling it on ebay but my kids were hungry.   :) 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Okay, that looks really gross. Did he sweat in that thing? I can't believe you gave that to your kids! To each his own I guess, but I have a hard time believing that he ate anything that looked like that.