Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You?


So I found this quiz and just had to take it because EVERY girl dreams of being at least some kind of princess...

Apparently here I am:



(if only I had the body to go with it!!!)


"You Are Ariel! "

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Take the quiz at http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354 and let me know what you are!



4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am Pocahontas! It figures that I'm the least accurate disney character! You're the flighty redhead...hmmm. ALthough without a voice I think you'd be a little frustrated. How COULD you communicate to Ryan which buttons you want on your cell phone?

Pocahontas:
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Taylor said...

Ha! I'm Ariel too. Figures. I thought I'd be Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty instead of a dumb fish.

Wendy said...

Hey i wanted to take the Q 2 apparently i'm mulan-austin

Wendy said...

hey dylan is a dume fish too.