Monday, June 23, 2008

A Great Day

What a fun day! Today is Anna's 3rd birthday! So the day started with singing and presents. We then went to the Transportation Museum with some friends and some grandparents. What fun we had exploring all the trains. All of the kids had a blast...and the adults had fun too! Too bad I forgot my digital camera!!! (that's why there is no pics!) Then I got to celebrate Wendy's birthday by going to a Scrapbooking class for a few hours! Can my day get any better? I came home and Anna and Naomi played in the pool while Ryan and I read "poolside". Anna got a "big girl" bed so we assembled that. Now...everyone is in bed. Oh...what to do?







what I made in my scrapbooking class! It's on a canvas- for hanging on your wall. It's hard to tell from the picture.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What? No city houses on your canvas?