Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Word From Tara

Hi! This is Tara. I'm one of Dana's younger sisters.
And I'm Emma. Dana's other younger sister.
Today we had a little (funny) insident. Anna wanted practacly every book in the whole house read to her. So she asked Emma to read them to her. Whenever Emma would finish one book Anna would run over to the diper changing table (Dana keeps some of the books under it)and grab a new one. Then she said "I want to read Jesus book!" So Emma started to read the book when Anna suddenly wanted to sing the B-I-B-L-E song. So we sang it. Them Emma read half of the next page(only because Anna wanted to sing the song again). So we sang it again. Then Emma read a little more than half of the next page. And guess what happened next. .....YES! Anna wanted to sing the song again so we sang it one last time and just ended the book! Once that was over Anna grabbed a book called TAILS. So Emma read the book with no interution until she read one page that had a skunck. It said to skratch and sniff. So Emma did. And it smelled like some kind of rotten stew with a bottle of bad smelling stinky calogne with rotten purple tomatos.(if you want to know what it really smells like you can either buy the book or make the concocstion yourself.) Emma wanted me to smell it so she brought it over to the couch where I was sitting and skratched it and shuved it in my face so could smell it. And I did. It smelled so horible. So I jumped off of the couch and ran into the kichen asking, "Can I get a cup of water? Thanks!" And before Dana could answer I was at the sink with two cups in my hand(Emma needed water too.) coughing and gaging. I came back to the room took a gulp of water I started gaging again but this time it was with water and Dana was laughing hysterically in the background.

3 comments:

Bob Hansel said...

How old are Tara and Emma now?!

Dana & Ryan said...

Hi Erin! I am 11 and Emma is 9.

Tara

Wendy said...

I loved it...by Taylor

Me too...by Wendy